Friday 13 January 2023

2023 agenda by Roxane S.

My first creative project of the year is always a diary.

I used to spend days choosing a diary I liked and now I customise it myself.

This 2023 diary will be my personal diary for this new year. I chose my favourite moulds from Finnabair.



I wanted something soft and shiny, with that vintage touch that I love engraving with antiquing wax Sepia.




I played with matte effects with impasto paints and metallics and sparks. I added some big white glitters from the Winter set.




I hope you enjoy my project and you can see the process in my tutorial video.

See you soon for more creative inspiration.  

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...