Monday 2 January 2023

Time window by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

I welcome you in the New Year. Time passes, and brings changes and new experiences. In my first project in January, I wanted to emphasize this passage of time... that's why you will find clock faces on the window-shaped base. I invite you to a video tutorial where you can see all the details step by step.

At the beginning, I glued two layers of my HDF base and painted the whole base with white gesso. Then I chose beautiful clay elements from Finnabair moulds. I also used metal accessories such as twigs and flowers.





I glued everything with Heavy Body Gel and after thorough drying, I coloured it with 4 colours of paints from the Liquid Acrylic Paint series. To add shine, I used Golden Dragon paste with beautiful foil particles and the addition of glitter. The whole is heavily bleached with white gesso.


Happy New Year,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...