Friday 15 October 2021

Your Life Is Your Creation by Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

Falling leaves, rain and sporadic bursts of sunshine weather has officially arrived.

I adore fall. And I don`t know about you but my summer was busy-busy and I`m glad it`s over.

My time has arrived when I can focus again in my scrap corner and do what I love most.

This month I choose to make a canvas as inspiration for you. 



With purple colors and a little spider web on it. Probably the closest to spooky that I will get to. 



And even though  I`m not into sculls, bones and the full pack of Halloween witchcraft, I did improvise and came up with my  interpretation of it. I hope you`ll be interested and like it.



As usual my project comes with video tutorial for it and I invite you to watch it.

Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...