Monday 11 October 2021

Abstract collage by Anastasia Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!

This time I decided to show you how I create interior collages. I took a wooden panel and covered it with White Heavy Gesso. Then I glued the Vintage Metallic Flakes with Gliding Glue. I covered the top of the flakes with a semi-gloss varnish.

After the varnish dried, I glued flowers to the background, which I cut out of a sheet for a decorative transfer.




With the help of White Heavy Gesso and Whaye Crackle Paste, I created the texture. I used Boudoir Pink Impasto paint and Spring Blossom Metallique paint to support the color of roses. I also used a large background stamp and Ancient Coin Metallique paint to maintain the color of the flakes.



I used Mint Impasto paint to refresh my collage. I applied it with a rubber roller. Then I mixed Black Heavy Gesso with White Heavy Gesso and applied it also with a roller. At the very end, I added Ancient Coin Metallique paint splatter and Rose Gold Wax. With the help of the 3D Matte Gel, I glued Mica Flakes and Micro Beads in some places.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...