Friday 15 January 2021

Chic by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

Have you seen the fabulous Moodboard of our January Art Recipe? I felt in love with it at first sight!


Being inspired by the beautiful color combo of deep brown, dark blue and orange I grabbed Effect pastes, Liquid Acrylics, Oriental Wall Stencil and Tissue paper and framed a photo of my charming colleague on the wooden board.

As a background I’ve used Carte Postal Tissue paper and added it with new fantastic Golden Dragon paste applying it through the Oriental Wall stencil.

To create extra texture I’ve also used White Crackle and White Sand pastes and painted the edges of the panel using Liquid Acrylics.


All the chipboard elements I’ve also painted using Liquid Acrylics and then highlighted them with Metallique paints and waxes.


I’ve added golden shimmer to all the elements with Golden Dragon paste applying it just by the brush.

And as a last step I’ve used beautiful toppings for flowers and leaves using microbeads and glass glitter.



Here is my video step-by-step, hoping you’ll enjoy it!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...