Monday 18 January 2021

Checkered frame by Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

My inspiration this month is in the shape of a large sized tag. I wanted to be a bit different, so I used acetate as back of my tag. 

Mixing any shade of blue and gold can never go wrong. So this is my color combo for this month.



As you may know already I love Prima flowers and most of the times they adorn my focal point.



Which in this case is a beautiful photo. I also used dry flowers. Another one of my faves. 



This project is probably a classical representation of me. Messy, with flowers, lots of white, gold and blue. 

I hope you`ll like the final look and if you do, go check out the video tutorial I`ve made for you.

If you have any questions, do ask. I always check for comments on the blog and You Tube.

I wish you better, healthier and happier 2021 for all of you!

Tons of inspiration and best of luck throughout his year.

Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Hi Martina
What a lovely tag you created. You really included tons of lovely elements. Impressing ! I love what you made. Love the colors and the flowers. You are so creative !! Thank you for sharing your fabulous art and for the video. You are fantastic !!
Hugs from Monica 😉😍😉 Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...