Friday 28 August 2020

Vintage clock by Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!
I would like to show you, today, my new inspiration! I  made a step by step video tutorial, were I'm altering Finnabair Fabulous Vintage  Clock frame.



Not very often I use my own image in the projects I create, but as I love this lock so much I wanted to make it just for me.









The process isn't complicated at all, just follow the steps in the video and you make it!

You can watch the video here:



I will be very happy to read your comments and if you have any doubt please don't hesitate to ask.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Wow this is stunning.
Hugs Miranda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...