Monday 24 August 2020

I'm possible by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
Today I want to show you a canvas based on a saw cut from a tree. This canvas is about female friendship. I named it "Two Wings".



In the beginning, I covered the saw cut with Heavy White Gesso. Then I applied a Whate Crackle Paste to part of the surface. When it was dry and fine cracks appeared on it, I took a stencil and applied a White Sand Paste mixed with Texture Powder. I added powder to make the paste a little thicker, because I had to apply it on an uneven surface and it could leak under the stencil.



After the surface was dry, I collected the composition on it. Finally, I added Art Stones to the composition. I toned my composition with Liquid Acrylics. When they were dry, I applied Opal Magic paints. Using Heavy White Gesso, I selected the protruding parts of my composition, and then tinted it again with Liquid Acrylics. Then I selected the protruding parts of the composition using Waxes.








Then I added decor, pasted a picture from the set “Words You Need” and added accents. I used beads, sequins and glitter, which I glued with Soft Gloss Gel.
You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...