Friday 21 August 2020

Photo frame by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello crafty friends! Anastasia here with mixed media photo frame.
A few days ago our family has grown by one member. This is a cute little girl and again the Jack Russel Terrier breed.
I decided to create a photo frame from one of the first photographs we took when this princess appeared in our family.



I prepared base using scrapbooking dies and gluing several sheets of cardstock. For top coating of my base I used 7 Dots Studio paper from Fortune Teller collection. I’ve covered it by Clear Gesso and applied acrylic paints – metallique Crocus Fields and liquid Purple and Burnt Sienna.





For my decorative composition I choose elements from moulds “Stars and Moons”, “Mechanica” and from different sets of metal embellishments.
I also used different waxes – matte Rusty Red, metallique Rich Copper and Firebird.
More details you can find in video tutorial.



Hugs, Anastasia Korvyakova (aka nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...