Friday 14 August 2020

Boho canvas by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello friends! Today I want to show you my new inspiration! I designed a small Boho canvas for you.



I used the reverse side for more volume. And added a small embroidery frame with lace. I put together a composition of flowers, metal decor and chipboard. And I started adding colors to combine everything into one.





I mixed Liquid Acrylics -Burnt Sienna, Violet and True Yellow. And I toned the leaves with a dry brush with White Gesso. You can see the whole process in my video:





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Gigi said...

Very lovely. I like how you used a very delicate color on the flowers, just enough to bring out the beauty. Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...