Sunday 9 August 2020

August Art Recipe

Hello friends,

This is our second month with totally new moodboards designs. Just to remind you, our totally new visual moodboards consist of:
4 products to choose from - they are shown on the right
colour palette - right next to the products and each colour has their own circle
- and visual inspiration in a form of several beautiful images.

It is easy to remember - things in circles are the core of the challenge (colours and products) and things in squares/rectangles are only a visual inspiration to help you get creative juices flowing.

We do hope you will love our new moodboards :) The author of all our moodboards is Tusia Lech :) (same for Mixed Media Place and Art Daily Cafe). If you like Mixed Media Place and Art Daily moodboards, chances are you will fall in love also with new Art Recipe moodboards :)

* * *

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!


____________________________________________________________________________

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.


Products to choose from:
Light Paste
Liquid Acrylics 
Finnabair Stencils
Art Ingredients: Glitter

The colours: ultramarine, lavender, silver


If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till September, 12th. The winner will be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.

_________________________________________________________________________


This month Guest Designer is Margarita Shkludova




Hello creative souls!
I am very happy to be a guest designer on this amazing blog. I was so inspired by the beautiful moodboard and color combination. And I have prepared for you an altered brush with the mood of dreams and flight among the stars.


Let inspiration never leave you!
Bye-Bye!



Inspiration from Anna DÄ…browska and our team:



Hi there my creative souls!
It's been a long while since I've done something inspired by Art Recipe and the formula of this challenge changed so much! I have to admit working with the mood board and selection of products was far easier than I expected - everything was already picked for me, so the hardest part - choices - were off the table!



When I looked at the colour combination and the products to use, I went for the whole lot - the paste, the paints, glitter and stencil! Why not? It is a perfect combination with so many options to play with!  




I've started the project with a layer of Art Basics Light Paste applied through the "Mind Games" stencil and I focused my composition on the lace, cogs and a few metal embellishments from my Mechanicals Collection including the focal point - big, rusty pocket watch. Liquid Acrylics (Violet, Ink Black, Umber and Ultramarine) combined with water added the needed colour and I finished it all up with a touch of Art Alchemy Wax (Old Silver) and glitters. With the addition of Art Basics White Gesso and Art Stones, my tribute to my grandparents was ready! 




I hope you will get inspired as well and join our challenge - I can't wait to see your projects!
Finnabair



Hello crafty friends! For today’s inspiration for you I prepared wooden houses. The color combination of ultramarine, lavender and silver is not combination that I use often. Actually, I never ever used this combination in my projects, so it was some challenge for me.


As a basis, I used wooden 3d shapes, which my friend made for me from old blocks. First I applied a thin layer of acrylic paint French Lavender, then I added layer of Impasto paint – Lavender, and after that removed some parts of paints with sandpaper. Then I mixed texture paste with liquid acrylic paints of different colors and applied these mixes through stencil Vintage Wallpaper. 

Some details of my composition I colored with mix of liquid acrylic paint Purple and Impasto paint Lavender, and then I highlighted a few places with metallique wax Old Silver.



I look forward your beautiful creations for our Art Recipe!
Hugs, NastyaLena (aka Anastasia Korvyakova)







The recipe has such beautiful shades and inspired me to create a light and motivating canvas. His mood reminds me of a beautiful summer sky and I tried to convey this in the project. Here I used Liquid Acrylic paints and added a bit of metallic for interesting transitions. I used a delicate Light texture paste and added a little White crackle. Stunning glitter shines here.








The decor includes Prima's favorite flowers, and stunning metal elements from Finnabair. I hope you will be inspired by our recipe for creating a new beautiful idea just like me! Join us




* * * * * * * *

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and 2 products from 4 listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on September, 12th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of September.
We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

C90designs GL said...

How many times can you enter?

Tusia Lech said...

As many times as you wish :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...