Sunday 30 June 2019

Colorful ATC series by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hello Finnabair friends! With you Svetlana Lipnitskaya! Today I will show you how to make a wonderful series of АТС  with new Finnabair colors ! I love reading books and most of all I love children's fairy tales and fantasy stories. And who has read the book of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland? I fell in love with the characters in this book and decided to make a series of ATС about the magic rabbit and his crazy world.


First of all, I took the chipboard, which is painted with new colors. Then, of course, I added different colors to create a fantastic story. A little bit of microbeads and glitter gave Shine and radiance of ATС series. Et voila! Fairy tale next to us!















Here is video tutorial:






Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wonderful ATCs. Where did you get the chipboard characters?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...