Sunday 16 June 2019

Art Recipe - June 2019

Hello friends,
We are here with new Art Recipe but also it is the very first month, when we have Guest Designer on our blog. The winner of our first challenge was Shannon Helwig and she prepared a project, we are happy to show you today together with creations from our team.

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour pallete and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Colours of June Art Recipe:
brown, green, blue

Products:
Finnabair Moulds
Art Alchemy: Impasto Paints
Art Ingredients: Mica Powder
Art Basics: Modeling Paste



If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till July, 13th. The winner will  be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


Inspiration from our Guest Designer - Shannon Helwig



As soon as Finnabair’s Tall Rusty Birdhouse came out, I knew I couldn’t wait to alter it! While the finish on it is beautiful as is, I wanted to make it a bit softer. As inspiration, I pictured an old birdhouse in a beautiful garden that some mischievous fairies took over!









This month’s Art Recipe has beautiful colors that fit my vision perfectly. I used modeling paste through a stencil and Impasto paints to color my project. I also used the Stars and Moons moulds and some mica powder to add shimmer to some embellishments. 



Thank you so much for allowing me to be this month’s Guest Designer! It was a true honor!





Inspiration from our team:




This month’s colour combo [green, blue, brown] is my absolute favourite and with these complementary hues, I have created an art journal page for you! 

“A blank canvas...has unlimited possibilities.” 
― Stephanie Perkins.






We can all agree that when it comes to art journaling, we loathe the blank page, yes? Starting an art journal page can be very daunting but with these bible steps I guarantee you a fabulous outcome, no matter whatever theme I choose. 

*Random stamping and using Modelling paste with stencil to create some abstractness, layered with some stitched laces, mould embellishments, findings.  

*Blend everything together with impasto paints, liquid acrylics, rust pastes and shimmery mica powders! So, here you go, fabulous page created with less fuss in less time!








For this month Art Recipe, I made this photo frame. The climate of the photo dictated to me the nature of the whole project. So it is vintage with a lot of media.



I used a lot of stars from the latest Finnabair molds. The castings were made of resin, glued and painted together with the whole. Thanks to that, the stars perfectly merged into the entire project and matched.





To add color I used mica powders, Impasto paints and waxes. The whole is beautifully shimmering and shines. To enrich the project I also added a bit of micro beads, and at the end I splashed with white paint.




I am encourage you to take part in our challenge. Go ahead, inspire yourself, create and enjoy!







Hello dear friends! I am so inspired by new Art Recipe! I created a picture with volume and texture. I take inspiration from nature and here is a bit of it. The sea and its open spaces that go into the land. So with this month's gorgeous Art Recipe ingredients and colors, I felt they were perfect to make it happen. But maybe you will see your meaning.





Have a lot of inspiration and find your inner happiness.








I made a textural canvas with new incredible Art Alchemy Paints - Sparks Green Goblin and Night Shadow.



From the list I took Finnabair Moulds and Art Basics: Modeling Paste.





I hope you liked our fabulous recipe, and you will also try to do something new and interesting for yourself!



How To Enter?

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and all obligatory products listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on July 13th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of July.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Марина Воробьева said...

I don't see link( please add my project https://www.instagram.com/p/ByztoGHA5dg/?igshid=19vx31ja2fu87

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...