Friday 14 June 2019

Inspirational Bookcover by Katja

I really enjoy creating inside old books. And book cover are so fun to give them a new look. You can use an old book in many different ways. You can have it for journaling, for travel planner or playing in it on daily basis. You can also use your book for keeping memories, tickets, maps, pressed flowers  or you can have your photos in it. Your own personal photo album. 



Here I have decorated an old book cover. A bit grungy and  I have used 3 d Matte Gel for texture. Also beads and glass glitter for fine detailing. You can find Glass Glitter around my focal point and also on the edges. I wanted to add some depth and I used purple Liquid Acrylic Paint. The effect around the details of my project is gorgeous. It is really my favorite paint because it is so easy to use.













There is a video for you and I hope you will enjoy it.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

Annie Mackenzie said...

I love this, the colours work so well together. Thanks for sharing x

cars4salegal said...

Absolutely stunning love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...