Friday 21 June 2019

Vintage layout by Olga Bielska

Hello everyone ,
this is Olga Bielska and I'm back with another project with lovely amazing Finnabair's products!
Today I'd like to share with you a mixed media layout.


As you'll see on the video, I used clear gesso, thanks to this, the paper is more waterproof and paints doesn't soak in.


I used here amazing products - Art Alchemy Metallique paint - Hazelnut and Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste - Brown. 



Paint works great with stencils. These designs are beautiful.


All mechanicals are just great for vintage project like this one. To give them more "vintage" look I added rust paste and I used almost dry brush to add just a little bit of gesso white.




In this layout I used lots of art ingredients from my favorite Finnabair Brand. If you would like to see how I created this layout, here is my video. I Hope you will enjoy it.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...