Wednesday 19 June 2019

Shabby House and new Sparks - by Finnabair

Hi again my dear friends!
The most crazy and creative weekend in Ireland has finished... and I have to tell you I have many reasons to be proud of what we did! Great atmosphere, new friendships, beautiful projects of  my students and a lot of messy fingers - all that was included in our Mixed media gathering package!

During these classes I had a chance for the very first time use my new Art Alchemy Sparks - and they did fabulous job to colour my embellishments during Shabby House Class... oh, did I mention it was the debut of this project as well? Double excitement!
Just check out this mind-blowing combination of blues and browns. It's vintage, feminine and grunt at the same time - perfect combination if you like to stay on the "lighter side of mixed-media", I think.
There are so many inspiring, delicious products to try in this class: Icing Pastes, Liquid Acrylics, Sparks and of course a selection of Art Basics such as Gels and Gesso. We were playing with Tissue Papers, stencils and my favourite metal embellishments - Mechanicals.... oh and don't forget elements of Art Daily Journaling line as well - great mix, don't you think?
I have to tell you although all the Shabby Houses were different - we could pick our favourite colour palette to work with - they were all equally beautiful. I'm so happy my new class was so succesful and I'm already planning all the new colour palettes to work with in the classroom - with my art alchemy paints the possibilities are endless, right?

Here are selected products I've used in this project - all liked to Mixed Media Place Store:


I hope you are having a great week - I'm seeing some of you this weekend in The Netherlands!
Woo hoo!
Sending love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...