Monday 20 May 2019

Secret messages by Olga Bielska

Hello my creative friends! Olga Bielska here :) 
Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with lovely amazing Finnabair's products!


I started my work with the application of Plaster Paste through a stencil on canvas.


Then Art Alchemy Paints mixed with water and spread on canvas.


After drying, I glued paper and gauze. I painted them before I added gesso white.
Then I added some stamps. I painted Cardboard elements with Impasto Paint.


To create this composition, I used chipboard pieces, resin casts, paper elements and metal embellishments. Finnaabir Heavy Body Gel helped me to stick them all.




Finally, I highlighted the details with wax and gesso white splashes.


I really hope that I was able to inspire you!
Have a great day, Olga.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...