Friday 24 May 2019

Dare to dream mixed media tags by Aleksandra Mihelič

Hi dear Finnabair friends and fans,

Do you love to play with little treasures from nature and include them in your art projects? I love to use them on my projects. They are so versatile and they give such an amazing texture and touch to all mixed media projects. I used quite some of them on my next project I prepared for you today - my mixed media Tag "Dare to Dream"..,





I used dried tree lichen on my background and I also used some dry flowers. In combination with various Finnabair mechanicals they give perfect result, don't you think?




I also prepared a video tutorial for you to follow along and make your own Treasure from Nature:


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today.
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...