Friday 17 May 2019

From the heart by Riddhi

Hi beautiful people,  

I hope you all are doing well. I'm sharing new project with all of you for the month of May. 
Here I've made altered hoop with lots of  amazing Finnabair supplies. 
My life is incomplete without art, as well as art without Finnabair supplies.






My mind always tells my heart... "Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art."






If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing. I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality. And so here is my new project with using different textures . I hope you like it.






Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

scrappergirl56 said...

WOW, just love all the texture you put into this project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...