Monday 6 May 2019

Canvas "Moments" by Olya Kravets

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with lovely Finnabair's products! This time I wanted to create a memory of a beautiful moment with my daughter. I created a light canvas, as gentle and beautiful as my girl’s thoughts.












I used Liquid Acrylic for color and added glowing and light Opal Magic Paints. I just added some water and got a beautiful and light color.
Here you will find new stylish moulds from Finnabair for decoration. I added a bit of glitter and all my love for mixed media. I hope I can inspire you!
I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!



Thank you for visit us today here on Finnabair blog! I really hope that I was able to inspire you!  Create simple things but put your heart in them. Play with new products from Finnabair and let your inspiration always be with you.
With love, Olya.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...