Friday 10 May 2019

Finders, Keepers by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration - a mixed media art!



When I finish projects very often there are left-overs. It could seem to be a kind of garbage, but I still can use them in my next projects.
And today I decided to use all that has been accumulated. I also took the box from the phone. And for today's project I used a cover from it.




In the process of work, I revised the idea of my project)) That's why I love creativity: You never know what awaits you around the corner!



The process of transformation the box into a wall decor can be seen in my video. I hope you enjoy viewing!



Do not be afraid to experiment, the process of changing your idea into a project is exciting. And this is very cool when we use packaging or unnecessary things in our works. This gives me a special feeling of pleasurement!
Hugs, Juliya!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...