Saturday 16 May 2015

Summer 2015 - USA and Canada Tour - check the dates and book your spot!

Hi there my dear friends!

I'm here to share something I was working on for a last couple of weeks. I'm very happy to announce I'm officially back to USA and Canada this Summer!
I hope the selection of classes we've picked will satisfy all tastes and preferences - and the list of the shops I'm visiting is more than amazing! Check it out!

Tour in USA and Canada - all dates and places: 

8-9 July 2015 - Scrap Addicts - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - bookings here!

11-12 July 2015 - Cafe Crop - Merillville, Indiana, USA - bookings here! 

15-16 July 2015 - Scrappy Chic - Livonia, Michigan, USA - bookings here! 

18-16 July 2015 - Donna Downey Studios, Huntersville - North Carolina, USA - bookings here

22-23 July 2015 - Love is in the Details - Manitoba, Canada - link 

25-26 July 2015 - Scrapbooking Forever - Westlake Village, California, USA - link

1-2 August 2015 - Artsy Stamps and Papercrafts - Loveland, Colorado, USA - link 

4-5 August 2015 - The Paper Butique - Springfield, Illinois, USA - link - bookings here 

7-8 August 2015 - Whim So Doodle - St. Petersburg, Florida, USA - link 

11-12 August 2015 - Palette and Paper - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - link

Most of the places listed above has already opened the bookings for the classes - and spaces are filling up fast! To book your seat please contact the shop directly  - they will provide you all the important details and information to secure your spot!

Again - huge thanks to all the shops who decided jump on board of this crazy tour this year - I'm sure it will be a great time and I can't wait to visit and and meet you all!
I hope to see you in the classroom very soon!


4 comments:

Carole Dion said...

Are you comming to Montréal on this tours???

finnabair said...

Carole, no, this is full schedule, only Alberta and Manitoba this time in Canada, sorry!

samara navi said...

haha I'm with Carole! Alberta, Manitoba??? How about Toronto or Montreal (sad face) (I am right in between the two) I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take a course with you - so hold those two Major cities in your plan for next time k???? xoxox

finnabair said...

Samara, Montreal and Toronto were last year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...