Saturday 9 May 2015

Challenged by Simplicity part II - journal pages

Hi there friends!
On Wednesday, in my Art Recipe post I was trying to share some thoughts on simplicity, making projects on the low budget and trying to show you it's possible to create a project with very limited access to the art or craft supplies. Today I'd like to show you some more - I've got 2 journal pages which should fit into this slot perfectly.

First one was inspired by this challenge - my topic was "My Place" and the only important guideline to follow was "being a minimalist". So I did my best - almost no texture, no embellishments - just colour, text and our photo.


With all the craze of travelling, moving, living my dream - that would be my answer to the question where my place is...




My second page for today was a pure experiment, kind of my own "mind cleaning" which I have to do from time to time after all the travels and wonders of the big world - simply to hear myself again...




Again - this was just pure fun, fast  project sparkled by one idea - and here it is.

I wish you all a wonderful creative week - I hope you will find a moment to listen to your inner voice and create something beautiful - straight from your hearts!
huge hugs

11 comments:

Gail said...

Two fantastic but very different journal pages but love them both and I think we could all learn something about 'mind cleaning' xx have a lovely weekend xx GailT xx

Kathy G. said...

Beautiful Anna - both of them. I especially love the photo of you and your husband. Everything thing you do (and write) is poetic.

experiments in paper said...

Fabulous pages, and such great reminders of re-connecting with self/family/home! You work always inspires me - and I am beyond thrilled that I will get to study with you at Donna Downey's later this summer!! xx Lynn

Unknown said...

Both are awesome but something about the 1st one with black background really speaks to me.

Kathy Bradley said...

Two beautiful sets of journal pages. I love the first set in black/blue and with the photo of you and your husband. You are a gorgeous couple. Thanks for sharing. I've signed up for both of your classes in Springfield, Illinois on August 4th and 5th. I never thought I would get to attend one of your classes - I can't tell you how ecstatic I am! I can't wait!

corinne de france MARCH said...

un grand coup de coeur <3 pour la 1er!
love it
corinne

mamablitger said...

Dgreat work. Even though so very different they are both exciting ......thank you so much for sharing inspiration. Hugs from Monica... Spain

Suchi said...

Both of the pages are stunning work of art! Thank you so much for sharing! Gorgeous!! :)
Suchi xx

Unknown said...

Wow - love them both. Of course the romance is so fun to see :) but the mind cleaning was fab to me... loved everything about it. j.

Carol McCready said...

So very beautiful. Especially that first one.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Glorious p projects so different yet so Breathtaking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...