Sunday 17 May 2015

Beauty and the Beads - inspired by texture, shine and sparkle

Hi my dear friends, I'm happy to see you back!
As you know there's always something going on in my life - if I'm not travelling, teaching or working on new products for us all to play I'm thinking about new projects, challenges or ... simply trying to play in my studio.

Project I'm showing you today was my big experiment with both texture and shine - I wanted to create the effect that brings the impression of starry night, the essence of dark elegance - and I think I succeed!


I loved playing with combination of Art Ingredients Beads, Micro Beads and Glitter - some may say it was a risky idea, but in the end everything turned out beautifully! The big shame is you can't see at the photo how amazingly sparkly it is... Looks like taking good photo of holographic glitter is real mission impossible!



"Beauty and the Beads" is one of my new class projects and it is a great way to get familiar with products from Art Basics and Art Ingredients Line - while creating inspiring and fun to do project! A lot of included techniques may be used easily in art journaling, home decor or even scrapbooking projects and - believe me - you don't need much experience to take this class!


Check out some of the products used for this project:


If you'd like to take this class - check out my schedule in Live Classes Tab on the top of the page!
In the coming months you can take this class in UK (sold out in AFTH), France (sold out in Lyon), USA (Cafe Crop in Illinois, Scrapbooking Forever in California), Norway (Bikuben in Oslo) and it will be available during Australia and NZ Tour in November!

I hope  you will enjoy this project as much as I did - see you in the classroom soon!
Sending hugs


11 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

such a magic

CarrieStephenson said...

Beautiful. So looking forward to taking this class at AFTH :)

Unknown said...

Whoa so much texture~! I need microbeads in my life!

Janka said...

Beatiful!!!!

crafty creations said...

Absolutely stunning - no other words needed

corinne de france MARCH said...

I'll do it!
See you again ;-)
corinne

Unknown said...

DEFINITELY "beauty with beads"!!!! Yes - rich, luscious, deep, dark, alluring and magnificent Finn. YOU DID IT. It's easy to imagine how much more beautiful it would be in person because I know how hard it is to capture the holographic glimmer. This is FABULOUS. j.

mamablitger said...

Love this !!! Gosh it is awesome. All the micro beads, glitter and the scissor... FABOLOUS... Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational..
Hugs from Monica.. Spain

Gail said...

Fantastic and love how you can use particular items to customise a canvas to make a gift xx GailT xx

Kathy Bradley said...

So very, very gorgeous - love the deep, dark colors and textures.

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

It's really beautiful, love all of it. It inspires me a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...