Monday 5 June 2023

Royal frames by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

Today I would like to show you my new project, fully matte. I made the whole composition on the HDF base with a slightly decorative frame. As the first layer, I glued fragments of an old book. To stick it, I used one of the gels available in the Mixed Media Place store. All links to the products you can find under the post.

To create the composition, I used beautiful frames that were created from new Finnabair moulds. They have great shapes, so I feel that I will reach for them often. I used many different types of fabrics and laces, which I combined with dry sticks and metal accessories with a floral motif.






To color the whole mixed media project I chose matte acrylic paints from the Impasto series. I chose three colours that I combined with water to give a very delicate effect. In the end, I whitened it with white gesso. I invite you to watch the video tutorial on the Finnabair YouTube channel.

Have a nice day, 

Kasia Salmanowicz


New Products:
969530 - Moulds: Ornate Frames
969554 - Moulds: Regalia

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...