Friday 2 June 2023

Light up your Passion by KasyopeaArt

 Hi. 

The new collection of moulds and templates is very inspiring, I hope that my new project will light up your passion and inspire you to create.

The base of my work is an hdf bulb, I created compositions from new and older moulds. I wanted to get a very industrial look.


I reached for new bulbs that I connected to the pipes, I added cogs, And the central point of the composition is a moth and a steampunk bird. 


I decorated the bottom of the base with a pattern from the new Art Deco Wall stencil. I used Jewel paste in Sparkling Onyx. 

The colours I chose for the project are beautiful turquoise, I used Impasto paint in Jade colour and shades of rust that I obtained thanks to Liquid Acrylic paints, I love them. I added shine with metallic paints and Sparks.

The last step was the use of matte wax in the colour Patina green, which emphasized the details.

I invite you to watch the tutorial where you will find all the details.



New Products:
969578 - Moulds: Vintage Light Bulbs
969523 - Moulds: Mirror Frames
969493 - Moulds: Clockwork Sparrows

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...