Wednesday 7 June 2023

Find Yourself by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello everyone.

June is here and the colours of my project are corresponding with the season. Blue, rusty, white. 

My base this time is MDF oval-shaped panel, primed with two coats of Finnabair`s white heavy gesso. 

I created composition with lots of mould pieces, some unused pencils from my daughter and a key out of use as a focal point. I`m not sure about you, but I never throw my old, destroyed brushes. So here I used some of them too. As I said before, I have a basket(not only one) full of objects to alter or objects I may use on projects. 









The texture this time comes from a gorgeous paste – Golden Dragon. I covered it a bit too much and you can`t see the shine, but I love all of these pastes for texture. They have such big flakes in them, they give amazing detail.

As always you`re welcome to watch my creating process.


Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...