Monday 26 June 2023

Apothecary by Angie

Hello dear friends!

I'm Angie, now I present to you my new project, a mini apothecary.

When I saw the new moulds, I thought about creating a mini apothecary, with the beautiful mini bottles and I found a perfect frame to do it.




I made the bottles and bulbs transparent so they will look better, you can see the tutorial on Instagram in Reels and was adding small elements, such as books to make it look better.


The small elements that bring the moulds serve perfectly to do it.

I hope you like it.

You can do anything with Finnabair's amazing products.

Thanks for watching.


New products:
969578 - Moulds: Vintage Light Bulbs
969530 - Moulds: Ornate Frames
969523 - Moulds: Mirror Frames
969509 - Moulds: Fashion Icon
969486 - Moulds: Apothecary Bottles

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...