Wednesday 12 April 2023

Northern Spring layout by Margarita Shkludova

Hello dear friends! Margarita Shkludova is with you today.

I want to share with you the mood of the northern spring in my new layout. Ice crystals in mountain streams and soft green moss filled me with inspiration.

What scrap layout is complete without flowers? Of course, I decided to add flowers to my project, but I opted for metal flowers from Finnabair. This is an unusual solution, but it looks very nice! I also complicated the background with a stencil and stamps. The composition is glued on a Heavy Body Gel.





I have prepared for you a video of the process of creating this layout. Enjoy watching!


Keep the warmth in your heart.

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...