Monday 3 April 2023

Magic Door by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

A magical door, very old and probably hiding a great secret ... There are signs of the times on them and only the chosen one has the right key to them. It would probably be an intriguing introduction to the story, and in the meantime, I invite you to my tutorial, in which you can see how the magical door was created step by step.

As a base, I chose a door made of HDF material, on which there were a lot of elements from Finnabair. A lot of elements made of clay mass and metal embellishments, but also lace, fabric and dry sticks. I glued everything with Heavy Body Gel and then secured it with Clear Gesso.


Later I added two types of texture pastes. One that gave a cracked effect and the other that gave a perfect rough effect. Both pastes were a perfect duo.



Then I painted the whole project by mixing three shades of Liquid Acrylic Paint. The colours blend beautifully. After thoroughly drying everything, I lightened it using White Gesso.



Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...