Wednesday 26 April 2023

Lavender Mixed Media Canvas by Emilia Sieradzan

Hi all it’s Emilia here!

I’m back with a project that I really enjoyed creating. I took a small canvas and decided to decorate the reverse side of it. Starting with a crackle texture paste that created an absolutely gorgeous background for my composition.

I do not often use lavender colour in my work but Prima Aquarelle Dreams collection inspired me to do it! 



The large frame I made out of resin and painted with my French Lavender acrylic paint. On top, I added a layer of white gesso to achieve the washed effect.

If you would like to see each step I took to achieve the finished project, watch my video :)




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...