Friday 7 April 2023

Industrial vanity bag by Anastasia Korvyakova

 Anastasia is here with a new altered project and video tutorial. If you have a textile bag that you don't like Finnabair products will help you turn it into a unique one!

I altered textile cosmetic bag decorating one side with different casts from various mould sets. I chose metallic colors that are characteristic of the steampunk style, adding a bit color with waxes.


First, I covered the entire surface of the bag with Black Gesso. Then I applied Patina Blue wax to the seams and covered everything with Steampunk Copper Metallic paint with a sponge. I covered all the casts with Black Gesso, and I glued one part of them and sewed the other. It wasn't easy, but it was possible. To color details I used Old Denim, Lucky Emerald, Rich Copper waxes.



For more details please watch video tutorial:


Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...