Friday 11 November 2022

Magic Christmas pendants by Margarita Shkludova

Hello creative friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

More recently, Halloween has passed, and creative profiles are already filled with Christmas inspiration.

But this year, preparing for Christmas is a challenge for me. After all, I was lucky to spend this year on the southern sea coast, where there is no snow and palm trees grow instead of Christmas trees. 😅 But I try very hard to find the spirit of Christmas within me. And I decided to make pendants for the Christmas tree. But not cute and fluffy, but dark and a little magical. 😊 

Finnabair's wonderful moulds and paints helped me in my work. And ordinary tin cans have turned into amazing decorations!

A complete list of products used can be found below.






I have made a video of creating one of the pendants for your inspiration. Enjoy watching!


Are you already preparing for Christmas or are you enjoying the autumn cosiness?

Bye Bye!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...