Wednesday 2 November 2022

Glitter Christmas Bauble by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello!

There is still a long time until Christmas, but that doesn’t mean that decorations can be prepared. I love this time of the year, it is very special, so today I have a Christmas bauble for you with accessories straight from Finnabair.

As a base, I chose a shape made of HDF material, on which I glued a lot of different elements. I chose many pieces from Finn moulds. The designs are various, so there are perfect elements for the bauble too. I used frames in several sizes, beautiful stars, a medallion and a clock face. For this metal embellishments and HDF decors. I glued the whole thing with Heavy Body Gel.


Then after drying, I lightly coloured my design with white Gesso and a bit of water. I wanted my bauble to be very natural, so I chose the brown colour from the Liquid Acrylic Paint series.



To make my bauble shine beautifully, I used a paste with Crushed Ice particles and two sets of glitters to emphasize the effect. Finally, Art Stones mixed with 3d Gloss Gel. Are you interested in the details of the project? Visit our YouTube channel;))



Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...