Friday 16 April 2021

Unusual wedding album by Anastasi Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you a slightly eerie canvas that I will use for the cover of the most unusual wedding album.

At the very beginning, I glued Tissue paper to thick cardboard. Then I covered the background with Soft Gloss Gel. After the gel was dry, I applied the Icing paste through the stencil. I added colors with Liquid Acrylics.



After I finished working with the background, I started to create a layered composition. I used a Decorative Chipboard, clay figurines from Moulds and Mechanicals from Finnabair. I glued the elements onto the Heavy Body Gel, and then I covered the composition with Black Heavy Gesso.



I covered the protruding elements of the composition with Waxes. At the very end, I added accents to the work: Micro Beads, Mica Flakes and Glass Glitter. I used Soft Gloss Gel as a glue.



You can watch the creation process in this video. 

Enjoy, Anastasi.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...