Friday 2 April 2021

Shabby industrial tag by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hi,

today I created mixed media tag for you using new moulds from Finnabair. There are 10 designs among the new release! This time I chose two types of cogs, which are actually quite large, and also wonderful mini frames and wings.


I decided to combine these elements with metal wire, chipboard and natural elements. The whole thing was properly secured with a White Gesso and Heavy Body Gel. So, with the help of modeling paste, I applied a pattern from the stencil to the base of my tag.


After gluing all the elements, I painted the whole design in several ways. One of them was the use of Old Walls texture pastes. Three colors with embedded particles, which makes the colored surface rough. Then, after drying, I added black liquid acrylic paint, and then I brightened the whole with white gesso.


I invite you to a movie in which you can watch everything carefully. Do you have your favorite moulds from the new Finnabair release?


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz 


List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Oh dear ... what an awesome tag you created. I live the way you incorporated different shapes from the molds. ( the new molds are just fabulous ). I love the colors you used. And the piece of wire. You really made a great steampunk project. Thank you for sharing and for the lovely video. I enjoyed so much that you showed the product you used in a good way with time enough to read the labels. You are so creative. It is lovely to get new inspiration this way. Thank you very MUCH .
Hugs from Monica .... Spain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...