Wednesday 14 April 2021

Soul of the House by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

Every house has a Soul. You can feel it – it’s a special mood and atmosphere of the House.

I wanted to create it vivid, joyful and full of life – so I’ve grabbed bright colors of Impasto paints and Liquid Acrylics, accompanied them with shining Sparks and created Soul of the House décor piece. 

First I’ve made a texture using White Sand Paste for the house base and White Modelling paste – for the wing. 

I’ve painted the house and the wing and almost all the chipboard with Impasto paints, then added Liquid Acrylics to underline details and then covered with deluted with water Sparks paints to get a beautiful shine


For the the clay motif made with new Vintage Portraits Mold I’ve used Liquid acrylics.

To tint the relief and edges of the elements I’ve used Rose Gold and Firebird waxes. 


As a final touch I’ve added Art Stones and Microbeads.

Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...