Friday 1 May 2020

Your story matters by Kasia Bogatko

This time my project is completely different from what I usually show you. I wanted to do something new, something fresh. I was inspired by Live Journaling with Finnabair sessions. I usually don't have time to create right away while watching, but I have inspirations and ideas in my head. And so it was this time. I highly recommend you look into these videos, you will definitely feel inspired.


There is mainly paper in this artwork. My base is tissue paper, their selection is large, certainly everyone will find something for themselves. I made the composition with light, neutral papers and pages from an old book. Inspired by Anna, I also added a foil tag on the top, which I colored with alcohol inks. It gives character and that „something” to the whole project.






A little Liquid Acrylic paint in the background is just a delicate addition, I did not want to paint the whole. It was supposed to be a delicate and bright design. I lightened the too-strong colors with white gesso. It was very refreshing and pleasant to make such a light design.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...