Monday 4 May 2020

Heart on fire by Kasia Salmanowicz


Hi!
Inspired by the last Finnabair live workshops, I decided to make my another Art Journal page in vitage style. I really like this artistic form, although I haven't created anything in my book for a long time.



I invite you to a tutorial in which you can see the process of creating this project.
I used a lot of different elements here, such as scraps of fabric and old lace, tissue paper, scrapbooking papers, stickers, stamps and finally a bit of paint with a beautiful shiny effect.





The whole is slightly layered and slightly ethereal. I did not stick all the elements flat. I tried to make them gently stand out from the surface. Plus, of course, Finnabair mediums. Do you like to create pages for your art journals?



Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...