Friday 22 May 2020

See the world by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
Today I want to show you a tender layout «See the world».
I took a sheet of paper from the collection “Enchanted Flowers” by AB Studio and covered it with Clear Gesso by Finnabair. I covered a large circle from a chipboard with White Gesso, and then painted it with Liquid Acrylics. My project should not be too bright, so I slightly covered the paint with a Old White Matte Wax.


Against the background, I created a texture using a 3D Matte Gel and a stencil. Using Impasto, Metallique paints and spray, I added color. After that, I started to create a multilayer composition. To do this, I used cut out elements from paper by AB Studio, a chipboard, clay figures that I made using molds by Finnabair, and other decor.





After I glued all the elements, I added accents. I used beads, sequins and Glass Glitter, I used for gluing Soft Gloss Gel.
You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...