Monday 18 May 2020

Your story matters by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello creative friends! Anastasia here. Not so long ago you had an opportunity to see Prima & Finnabair Hop "Trash to Treasure", where we were creating different beautiful things using various packaging. I created several tags-shakers for this Hop. Today I would like to show how you could make small shaker using a packaging from Finnabair Mechanicals, and how this shaker turn into an album cover.



I didn't use too many decorative elements for the cover, because its surface is not very large, and I wanted to leave the transparent part of the shaker visible. The central element of my composition is frame in which I putted girl photo from stickers set Photobooth. I added Patina Blue wax on frame and also on some other elements, and highlighted edges of album cover with Aged Brass wax.




I decorated the pages of the album with pictures using stamps from sets Vintage Labels, Wild and Free, die-cutted elements and I added acrylic paint Chest of Gold that gives amazing gold shimmer as an accent on some places.







I prepared video tutorial for you. Hope you will like it!



Hugs, NastyaLena
(aka Anastasia Korvyakova)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...