Monday 16 March 2020

Take time for nature by Aleksandra Mihelic

Hi dear Finnabair friends and fans,

I wholeheartedly hope this post finds you well. In this difficult time, when all the world is dealing with Corona virus crisis, in the time when lots of the countries all over the world are closing and shutting down, I decided to bring us a bit closer to our nature. It sometimes feels like in the everyday rush and battle with all the obligations from the world, we can sometimes easily forget how to stay true to ourselves and connected with nature and with those “simple” and basics joys our lives offer us. Let us now take this opportunity and take the much-needed time to reconnect with ourselves and with the most fundamental things in our lives, to again find a true meaning in our lives.




I wanted to dress my mixed media canvas in beautiful and warm colors that will being you some joy and sunshine in your lives. I added some Finnabair Tissue paper and some Corrugated cardboard to create a background for my canvas. On top I was playing with different rust effect pastes from different collections to create some texture and add some color. With all the embellishment and with a cotton flower as my main focal point I created a lovely mixed media canvas that brought a big smile to my face and some hope for a better tomorrow.










There is also a video tutorial available for you on Finnabair youtube channel.



I hope you will like my today’s inspiration and that it brings some joy and sunshine to you too.
Enjoy your day and see you soon! Take care of yourselves and your dear ones and stay safe!
Hugs, Aleksandra


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...