Sunday 8 March 2020

Blue mechanical tag by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello everyone!
You’ve probably already seen the new Finnabair products that have recently appeared on offer. Among them were matte waxes. A completely new formula allows for amazing effects and at the same time a beautiful matte finish. Something perfect for fans of retro and vintage style.



I decided to make a tag on HDF base, which I covered with white gesso. Then I used new stencils, also from winter release. I applied the pattern with a sand paste. This is a great texture;)






Then using heavy body gel, I glued metal embellishments and hdf additions. For this Impasto acrylic paints in three shades. I started applying matte waxes on the surface prepares in this way. Some fragments after application were wiped with a wet tissue. Thanks to this, some of them were deprived of color and wax remained in the crevices. Great effect in a few moments. You can see the whole process in the movie. I invite you to watch;)



Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...