Friday 27 March 2020

Altered violin by Anat Weksler

Hello Friends!
How are you all, this days? for this stressing days I decided to alter a Violin.
You will see in the video the process is  uncomplicated and the result is a fabulous piece!



For creating the background of the smaller part I used 2 different Tissue papers, White Crackle paste and Gothic Stencil.




I embellished the piece with lots of gorgeous Mechanicals and colored them with amazing Art Alchemy Metalic paints which I adore.







Well,  to see exactly how I made it you will have to watch the Video Tutorial:



Hope you feel inspired to make something for yourself! I would love to see it if you do.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW..this is exquisite Anat, just beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nancy Wethington said...

WOW! Anat this is gorgeous! Such a beautiful instrument transformed into an even more beautiful work of art.

ceip said...

Lovely as the Finnabair products so often are. However, I am disappointed that virtually all of these products are heavily 3D canvases or objets d'art. I do art journaling and scrapbooking and would love to see more projects that show how to use Finnabair products and techniques for flat or nearly flat pages.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this. I do have a question, what type of adhesive are you using for the embellishments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...