Friday 6 March 2020

Altered Art "Be in the moments” - by Olya Kravets

Hello lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my new mixed media art!
This time I created an altered fantasy in the form of clocks and mechanisms. I combined chipboards, moulds, and mechanical metal elements. And it all looks fantastic!


But the most important thing is that in this project I play with new incredible materials from Finnabair. These are Matte Waxes and I invite you to admire their stunning effect.




At the beginning, I combined all the elements into a composition and covered everything with Clear Gesso.


Then, using a Dabbing Brush, I applied two shades of Wax. I enjoy the process. The effect was velvety, very beautiful and it covered the bottom layer well. Now I could add Metallique Acrylic Paint - Royal Blue and accents using Wax - Aged Brass.



I used Rust Effect Paste for the twigs and added applied a bit to all the elements. I like this effect and mix up the paste! Some more accents with Metal elements and melange vintage art pebbles and all my love!



I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!



I hope you are inspired by my video and felt in love with new products from Finnabair. Be free in your creativity and love what you do! Create with your soul, tell your stories and your feelings, share with us and love what you are doing!

Thank you for visit us today here on Finnabair blog
With love, Olya.  


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...