Monday 4 November 2019

Canvas "Gracefulness" by Olya Kravets

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with Finnabair's products! This time I wanted to create something with beautiful flowers and something elegant and feminine. After flat paintings, I always want to do something multilayered!


I used canvas and first of all I covered it with White Crackle and dried it well. The cracks are amazing, I love them! I added colors with pastels and Mica powder to make the cracks even more highlighted. Diluted with water pastels and Mica powder perfectly flow into cracks and you can easily wipe off the excess. Using a stencil I applied a bit of Textured Paper Paste and covered it using embossing powder. It gave an interesting and more voluminous effect.






I used moulds for decoration. I covered them with Black Gesso and after drying I used Acrylic Paints. There are several shades of brown and gold. All the Finnabair’s paints mix perfectly with each other and give a delightful glow!


Then it was time for composition. I wanted to make something voluminous, so I created a variety of layers of materials. Here you will find moulds, chipboards, delightful flowers from Prima, paper cut-out elements and a chic wooden frame in the middle! I added a piquant element of Mechanical jewelry. I fixed the metal inscription on the wire and secured it with Heavy Body Gel.



And of course all this beauty is decorated with glitter and Art Stones. I fixed them with Soft Gloss Gel and sprinkled like a spice. This is real magic! With all these materials you feel like a real magician, when a multilayered picture appears on a blank canvas!



I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!



I hope you are inspired by my video and you already chose your favorite products to create something new! Be free in your creativity and love what you do! Create with your soul, tell your stories and your feelings, share with us and love what you are doing!

Thank you for visit us today here on Finnabair blog.
With love, Olya.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...