Friday 8 November 2019

Look for the magic by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration!
I will show how to draw a star and make a wall decor. I will make an altered star to decorate the house before Christmas.  Therefore, my star is so beautiful and shiny.


I wanted to decorate something more than just a flat star. I wanted there were layers inside, and that the pattern would be repeated inside.  And that is why I made a star template. Using it I cut out 6 stars.  One star has become a bottom layer. In the other 5, I cut holes. Each following is smaller than the previous one.




I made the tail of a comet using fabric and wire. To make it even more elegant and festive I added Glass Glitter. Oh, how beautifully it shines!






You can see how I made and decorated my Altered Star in my video tutorial. I hope you enjoy my idea of home decor for Christmas!



I wish you all a pleasant preparation for the bright holiday. May you have time to do everything and enjoy the process and the result!  Hugs, Juliya



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

It's COOL Juliya!!!
Классно, Юлия! а за чертеж звезды отдельное спасибо!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...