Friday 26 April 2019

Tree Bark alteration: Memoir by Bipasha

Hello wonderful people,
I have another alteration for you today. I am always drawn to natural findings and have been meaning to create an altered bark art piece for a while. My current alteration involved ageing the metal embellishment with Fantasy rust paste and patina to imitate the beautiful patina metal embellishments. I used cog and wings moulds for the embellishments; the details in these beautiful moulds are so stunning.






With an assembly of just a few embellishments and coordinaton of the different mediums, I was able to cook-up a vintage natural tree bark altered piece.


I have prepared a video that records the process. Hope you are inspired to create a bark art piece using the beautiful embellishments and mediums from Prima-Finnabair.



Happy Crafting!
Bipasha


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...