Sunday 14 April 2019

Art Recipe - April 2019

Thank you for joining our first Art Recipe challenge!
We are so excited to see your artwork!
The challenges will be going live each second Sunday, so today we have the second one :)
Below you will find all needed information and fabulous inspiration from our team. Each month the winner of the challenge will be invited to create a project as Guest Designer. So who would like to give our challenge a try? :)

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour pallete and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Colours of April Art Recipe:
cobalt, emerald, silver

Products:
Art Basics - White Gesso
Art Basics - Soft Gloss Gel
Art Alchemy - Waxes
Art Ingredients - Glitter
Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylics

If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till May, 11th. The winner will  be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


Inspiration from our team



For this month Art recipe I've made this bright tag. It does not have many embellishments. The most important thing for me here is the background on which I glued several resin stars from the moulds. I painted the whole with white gesso and then I added color with liquid acrylic paints. During painting, I used a lot of water. I sprayed the paints to achieve the watercolor effect. 


When the paint dried, I used gesso again to accentuate all the edges and details. Finally, it's time for glitter. I glued it with a soft gel and left it to dry thoroughly. I wanted to hide the glitter a little bit using white gesso, so that its glow gently pierced through the white layer. Thanks to this, it better suits the entire project.






I hope you feel inspired and try to make something for our challenge!




Hi friends! I am incredibly happy to take part in this artistic recipe! I made two tags, they are completely different, but they perfectly complement each other! One tag is based on a canvas I made with white gesso. It is bright and rich in blue and emerald color - it is liquid acrylic! The second tag is dark, heavy and massive - there are a lot of parts of clay (I love these silicone molds for making flowers!). He, too, blue-and-green color of, but silver wax makes beautiful recent strokes. Love these moments!











Supplies I used:




This month’s colour combo is my absolute favourite and the new line of liquid acrylics, tissue, stamps and patina metal trinklets makes it so easy to create a project. They are ready to assemble and colour coordinated, so fabulous projects created with less fuss in less time!





Supplies I used:



Hello dear friends! I am so inspired by new Art Recipe and ideas in this creative blog!I created an unusually shaped canvas on cardboard and cut two sides with scissors. The new shades of Liquid Paints are superb and so bright! I added quite a bit to my project and covered the top with White Gesso and Old Silver Wax.







Supplies I used:





How To Enter?
1. Create a project with our colour scheme and all obligatory products listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.

Challenge will be closed on May 11th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of May.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Geri S said...

Beautiful and n some of my favorite colors!

Tobscrappin said...

The link for the challenge is closed? I tried to post today....10 May...

Mixed Media Picker said...

Everyone did such nice work here.. best of luck to you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...