Friday 7 September 2018

The colors of my garden

Hello everybody,
Autumn mornings, that are coming, give everything that dreamy, misty look, that is so romantic! Karolina captured it perfectly in her heather and lavender inspired layout. Feast for the eyes!!


*  *  *  *

My garden is full of shades of green, lavender and heather. I feel very inspired by this palette of colors, so I decided to transfer them to my project. I prepared layout, quite simple in form.



I used my absolutely favorite 7 Dots Studio’s “Garden Party” collection. Paper and water don’t get along well, so I used Clear Gesso as a primer - white at first, but while drying turns into clear one.
I love I can be totally sure that with Clear Gesso nothing bad will happen to my whole background. I applied Art Alchemy’s Opal Magic “Aqua Rose” and Finnabair Modeling Paste through the stencil using brush.


The second one is so flexible and it’s so easy to create beautiful, subtly texture. I placed a few pieces of paper under the photo and added some flowers and moulds. 3D Gloss Gel helped me to stick a piece of gauze, Art Stones and a few additions to my project. Incredible Art Alchemy Sparks and Metalique paints and a few splashes made with White Gesso as a finishing touches, and so it is!



Our project is done! You can se all the making-off process in my tutorial.



I would like to thank you all for the incredible year and a half of creativity! See you next time!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...